Here's to Great Burgers and Fries, down with the rest!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Almost 4**** Fries

Al's #1 Italian Beef  has always been a perennial favorite of mine for great french fries. I have not been there in a while and swung by the Ontario and Wells location for a little treat, and what a treat it was. Al's fries were served golden in color and crispy, and a fairly generous portion I must say. The first bite fills my mouth with a deep profound potato flavor. The bites that follow only continue the deliciousness which comes from a properly cooked fresh cut French Fry. Close to fry perfection, I would have awarded these tasty fries 4 stars if they were a tad hotter.

Since they have burgers on the menu, I have a great excuse to make a return visit soon. Perhaps I'll have the pleasure of encountering a 4 **** batch of Fries then. Something to look forward to.

The Damage:
French Fries -Large Order         $1.99

Rating ( out of 4****)
3 ***

No comments:

Post a Comment